Tragedy: Electrician died after getting electrocuted at Bicholim

0
160

Bicholim: In a tragic incident, electrician Manoj Zambaulikar from Dhabdhaba, Pilgao died on the spot when he was electrocuted on the electricity pole at Bicholim.

Eye witnesses revealed that he died as electricity supply resumed when he was on the pole at Valshi, Bicholim near Fitness Factory Gym.

The victim got stuck to the wire and was hanging for long time, till he was brought down.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here