Panaji: As voice of people, Congress party has posed five questions to BJP national President Amit Shah, demanding answer during his visit to Goa on Sunday.
Addressing media persons, Congress general secretary Yatish Naik said that Congress party is asking questions, demanding an answer from Amit Shah on behalf of the people of Goa. The five questions are …
1) Why has your party left Goa headless for over two months, thereby pushing Goa to State of policy paralyses and administrative chaos, especially when u installed this unholy alliance government in the most undemocratic and high-handed manner
2) Where are jobs for Goan youth provided by your government as promise? Is your government taking revenge from the people for reducing your number from 21 to 13 in the 2017 election?
3) In the run to parliament election, Modi promised to people of Goa Special status under article 371 of the constitution. Now you have absolute majority but no action. Was that a promise a joke on the people of Goa
4) Goa’s debt under BJP government has gone up to more than 16,000 crores, why are you pushing Goa into a dangerous debt trap
5) Since Feb 7 when the SC pronounced its judgment on mining issue, why has government taken no action and no policy approach to restart sustainable mining in the state even after lapse of three months.
Naik said Shah should answer to the people of Goa on these question “Amit shah and Narendra modi Jodi is a bluff-master Jodi …bluffs after bluffs after bluffs …they are creating fraud on the people,” he charged.